The CAD Engineer I will be responsible for designing and reviewing patient-specific implants and surgical instruments using various software packages while ensuring company quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain strong internal working relationships across the company.
• Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the CAD department and works towards those goals.
• Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions.
• Generate 3D models from diagnostic CT images and use commercial and research software to design patient specific implants and surgical instruments.
• Work independently to achieve departmental and personal goals.
• Plan and manage workload effectively and efficiently.
• Works with all departments to facilitate and implement new designs, engineering changes, and software development for CAD processes.
• Perform tasks under the company FDA and ISO-conforming quality system.
• Execute paperwork and Company Information System functions as necessary for each implant.
• Acknowledge and participate in research programs, quality assurance, and quality improvement projects carried on in the company.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||solidworks CAD Engineer CAD process 3D models|
|About Company||Medical devices company.|