Pune, Bhosari MIDC
B.Com / M.Com and should be well versed with accounting software like Tally or equivalent.
Candidates should be well versed in handling softwares such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. GST related work: Prepare document of taxable amount of sales and purchase considering the GST (SGST/CGST/IGST etc.)
2. Bank reconciliation: Reconcile and rectify all ledger accounts with bank statements
3. Bank operations: Handling bank related work such as submitting required documents, cash withdrawal etc.
4. Prepare Purchase orders
5. Prepare quotation after receiving the RFQ
6. Process emails related to accounts, purchase orders, quotation of customers etc.
7. Inward bills
8. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
B. HR & Admin:
9. Leave and Attendance management
10. Handling Petty Cash and maintaining records
11. Admin related work such as Housekeeping , Stationary etc.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Accounts Associate Accountant Account Executive GST Petty Cash management|
|About Company||Tooling Manufacturing Company in Bhosari|
|Contact Person||Shreyas Prasad|